Regarding: using the website www.lagodesign.bg/en
Effective as of 25.05.2018
When carrying out its activities Lago Design Ltd., with its seat and management address: 18 Yantra str., Sofia, Bulgaria (”the company”, “Lago Design”, “we”, “us”), shall process information, including such information that is personal data. This website www.lagodesign.bg/en is property of Lago Design Ltd. and shall be supported by the company in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act and the related legal framework, including, but not limited to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (”GDPR”). This Policy aims to inform you about the manner in which we shall process your personal data as a data controller, and about your rights in this regard. Lago Design seeks to provide you with accessible and useful information on their website. Personal data protection is very important to us. Lago Design shall not sell your data to other companies or persons. If we provide your data to third parties, they shall be our subcontractors who process the information on our behalf, following our instructions and implementing our privacy standard. We strive to be as clear, precise and transparent as possible in the information we provide about the processing of your personal data.
WHAT IS PERSONAL DATA
Personal information shall be any information related to an identified or identifiable natural person (such as email address, names, age, date and place of birth, telephone number, etc.). Personal data revealing race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs or membership of trade unions and the processing of genetic data and biometric data for the purpose of identifying individuals, the health or the sex life or sexual orientation of a natural person, shall be a special category of personal data and Lago Design shall not process such information about you.
COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL DATA
Lago Design shall collect, use, store and process your personal data that is necessary for the company to perform and deliver the services of Lago Design. Your data shall be used to manage your orders placed through the website or on site in our offices. Also, your personal data may be used for statistical purposes related to the improvement of the quality of our services as well as for the purposes of Lago Design’s marketing activities. Below are listed examples of the types of personal information that Lago Design can collect, as well as about the ways we may use it. More details on the different types of data that shall be collected can be found in the process of using the relevant Lago Design service, as well as whenever you provide the company with relevant information about you.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- When purchasing a service, signing a contract: your names; your email address; address for delivery of documents, data contained in the document you provide;
- For issuing and processing of an invoice: your names, invoice address, shipping address, email address, payment method used, payment amount and product(s), date of purchase;
- Participation in online surveys and other marketing activities: different types of information, including, but not limited to, your name, your mailing address, your phone number, email address, the way you prefer to be contacted.
FOR WHAT PURPOSES AND ON WHAT GROUNDS WE SHALL USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
The main activities, objectives and grounds of Lago Design related to the processing of personal data shall be:
- communication of information on safety of products and services;
- answers your inquiries for information, products or services;
- corporate content and security considerations of facilities and network;
- full authorization, provision, administration, monitoring and termination of access to or use of websites, systems, facilities, records, property and / or infrastructure of Lago Design Ltd .;
- internal investigations into possible violations or non-compliance with our policies and procedures;
- auditing our programs and services for the purpose of achieving an investigation;
- court proceedings and state investigations (such as orders, summonses and court orders);
- determining your eligibility for certain products, services or programs;
- when we are legally obliged to process personal data;
- communication in connection with market research and product development;
- communication in relation to product information;
- business and marketing research;
- product orders;
- improvement and development of our products and services;
- statistical analyzes;
- payment processing; and / or website administration;
The personal information we collect allows us to keep you updated on our latest offers and upcoming promotions. It also helps us improve our services, content, and advertising. We may periodically use your personal information to send you important messages such as notifications about products and/or services you have purchased, as well as about any changes to our company rules, terms and policies.
Your access to social networks such as Facebook, Google +, YouTube, Twitter and others provide for a separate registration and acceptance of the General Terms and Conditions of these websites. …………. shall not be responsible for protecting your personal data upon you accepting these Terms and Conditions. Please become acquainted with the Terms and Conditions of these websites.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
In some cases Lago Design can disclose certain personal information to our strategic partners — subcontractors who work with us by providing products and services related to the company’s activities or helping Lago Design within customer-oriented marketing surveys. We will share your personal information only in order to improve our products, services and advertising; it will not be shared with any third parties for their marketing purposes. For cases in which indeed we share information about you with third-party suppliers of Lago Design, the company has introduced mechanisms to ensure that they provide a level of data protection in accordance with the standard specified for this purpose. Your data is also considered confidential for our partners.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Lago Design shall take precautions – including administrative, technical and physical measures – to protect your personal information from any loss, theft and misuse, as well as from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. When posting in forums, chat rooms or social networking services, the personal information you share is visible to other users and can be read, collected, or used by them. You shall be responsible for the personal information you choose to provide in these cases. All employees of Lago Design shall be obliged to protect the confidentiality of your information and to observe the applicable organizational and technical measures for its protection. Access to your data shall be restricted on the basis of the need to fulfill the obligations.
STORAGE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We shall retain your personal information for the period necessary to meet the objectives set forth in this Policy for Protection of Personal Data, unless we are legally required to keep it for a longer period. Depending on the types of data and the purposes for which they are collected, a storage period shall be determined, at the expiration of which the information shall be permanently and irrevocably deleted.
YOUR RIGHTS IN RELATION TO YOUR DATA
If you have provided your personal data to Lago Design, you shall be entitled with the following rights at any time:
- to check the accuracy, completeness, and timeliness of the contact details you have provided, by logging into your account on Lago Design’s website;
- to access your personal data processed by Lago Design;
- to request appropriate correction, deletion, or blocking of your personal data;
- to object at any time against the processing of your personal data when there are legitimate reasons for doing so;
- to deny the processing of your personal data for the purpose of receiving an electronic newsletter and other marketing communications, etc.;
- to file a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Commission if you believe that your data protection rights may have been infringed.
If you want to exercise any of your rights in practice or to make a refusal to receive the electronic bulletin and other marketing communications, you can contact us at Lago Design or by a letter to our mailing address: 18 Yantra str., Sofia, Bulgaria. We may refuse to process any requests that are unreasonably recurring, require disproportionate technical efforts, jeopardize the confidentiality of any other users, as well as any requests that are extremely unacceptable for ethical reasons or are virtually unfeasible or in connection with which, in any case, access is not required.
If any parents and/or any legal representatives of children shall find that any children under their guardianship have provided their data to www.lagodesign.bg/en contact us at the contact addresses listed in this document. We will delete the information as soon as possible.
VALIDITY AND UPDATING THE POLICY
If you would like to contact us about any issues related to the this Policy or to the personal data protection at www.lagodesign.bg/en please, contact us in the following manners:
- via email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- via mail: 18 Yantra str., Sofia, Bulgaria;